Thursday, April 3, 2008

Baby Tilly and Tobi

This is Tilly when we first got her, May 2007. The little girl across the street brought her over to see if we wanted another kitten because her mom would not let her keep her. One look at that little ball of fluff...we were hooked! We needed a playmate for Tobi anyway!

This is Tobi before we got her, in November 2006. She was about 2 weeks old when a co-worker took these pitures and brought them into work. I took one look at this one and said, "I want her!".



Oh...so tiny! She is not so tiny anymore! She is still a little cat compared to some I have had but she is getting to be quite round! :)


Tobi's brothers and sisters. I don't know why I didn't take two! They are all so cute...

1 comment:

HappyAutisticMama said...

How cute!!! If we didn't have two rambunctious dogs it would make me want to go to the spca right now:-)