Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Time to get back to blogging!


I have been away too long and am going to start making regular posts. I still need to learn how to get my photos from the camera to the computer! I want to be able to post pictures,too, because I am not a woman of many words! (Some would agrue that!) I also started a Facebook page...I am excited about that. Hope that I can find some old high school and college buddies. Joe and I celebrated our 28th anniversary on Saturday. We had planned on staying out on St Pete Beach at the Sirata but Tropical Storm Fay changed our plans. It was rainy all weekend so we decided to postpone it. So, Joe took me to the Melting Pot on Saturday night and it was a fun evening. He also took me to see the American Idol concert in Tampa on Thursday night. I watched it for the first time this past season and loved all the singers in the top 1o. It was a great show. I will add some photos once Kate gets home and can show me how to do it! :)

1 comment:

HappyAutisticMama said...

I hope that once you meet your grandson that you'll post many more pictures!